To provide scientifically based training (workshops and coaching) in a time- and cost-efficient manner, by using personalised approach and modern technology.
Our Areas of Expertise
Improving oral communication skills, identifying strengths and weaknesses and suggesting courses of action
- Basic oratory skills (from Ciceron to modern orators)
- Acoustic analysis of the speaker’s voice (using P. Boersma’s a leading-edge software)
- Emotional and linguistic characteristics of speaking styles
- Facial expressions (analysis of thought and emotion processes by using P. Ekman’s FACS),
- Posture, gesture, gaze, and proxemics in speech communication
Intelligent handling of one's emotions, optimising emotional climate and motivation by using appropriate organisational and communication strategies.
- Emotional aspects of decision taking - based on research by M. Morris, A. Damasio, C.S. Carver & M.F. Scheier.
- Persuasion: rational and emotional strategies - based on J. Cacioppo & R. Petty's research.
- Motivation: balancing intrinsic and extrinsic incentives - B. Frey’s model
- Work satisfaction, well-being and health - based on D. Kahneman’s and M. Marmot’s research.
Remediation of stuttering, disfluent speech, hearing impairment.
- Correction of foreign accents
- Improvement of fluency
- Stammer remediation (delayed auditory feedback method)
- Hearing impairment (use of bone conduction - vibratory pathways).